Why hello there and welcome to this week’s shred report.
This week has been a fairly average week for the Canadian Rockies low temperatures, high winds and not a whole deal of snow to contend with. If you can get down state side you may found yourself with some powder envy especially around Utah. For those of us tied to the Canadian rockies it may be a wait for some new snow. Anyway onto the details.
Resort of the week
This week’s resort of the week is our awesome community of friends down in Castle Mountain who got dealt a respectable 16cm this week. Most of it between Monday and Wednesday.
Top 10 Resorts with the most fresh snow
Ok now onto our top 10 resorts across the freezing blue bird land:
- Castle Mountain Alberta – 16cm
- Whitewater British Columbia – 8cm
- Apex Mountain British Columbia – 8cm
- Fernie Alpine British Columbia – 5cm
- Kimberley British Columbia – 4cm
- Panorama Mountain British Columbia – 4cm
- Nakiska Ski Area Alberta – 3cm
- Big White British Columbia – 3cm
- Sun Peaks British Columbia – 3cm
- Red Resort British Columbia – 3cm