Hey fellow snow hounds,
It’s been an incredible March for snowfall but the temperatures have been all over the place making for some crazy upside down layers of snow.
This and this is a costly and timely reminder that for those of us enjoying the mountains, we need to be constantly aware of the conditions.
Ok, lets get into some better news. What a month we’re having!
Fernie for example has a 30%+ increase in it’s base over Feb-Mar. Kicking Horse during the same period had a 25% increase, check it out below:
Resort of the week
This week’s resort of the week with an Australian ski seasons (186cm) worth of snow in only a week, again is Fernie. Kicking Horse wasnt far behind!
Top 10 Resorts with the most fresh snow
Ok now onto our top 10 resorts for the week:
- Fernie Alpine British Columbia 186
- Kicking Horse British Columbia 108
- Whitewater British Columbia 99
- Castle Mountain Alberta 95
- Panorama Mountain British Columbia 91
- Lake Louise Alberta 87
- Hemlock Valley Resort British Columbia 82
- Hudson Bay Mountain British Columbia 52
- Mt Seymour British Columbia 49
- Cypress Mountain British Columbia 4
Apologies for the tardiness between posts.
Have fun! Jussy